Wallreader ID ACCESS 2000
Wall reader that enables identification via RFID and/or PIN code
- ideal for stand-alone operation with taught-in RFID transponders (max. 1,000 pcs.) or alternative codes
- suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Waterproof, vandal-proof housing (protection class IP 66)
- 3-colour LED status displays
- Programmable relay mode: Pulse mode (for access control) or interlock mode (for arming/disarming alarms)
- With reading and write a function
|Dimensions and Weight||130 × 56 × 23 mm (500 g)|
|Power Supply||12 – 24 V DC (±5 % regulated)|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Reading Range||3 cm|
|Input | Output||1 Relay C-NC-NO|
|Signals||Back Light, Three-Color LED|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C … +60 °C|
|Humidity||20% to 98%|
|RFID compliant||13.56 MHz|
MIFARE® Classic / 1K /4K, MIFARE Ultralight®,
MIFARE Ultralight® C, NTAG21x
|Version||ID ACCESS 2000 – RFID R/W|
The stand-alone, easy-to-use outdoor reader with built-in Mifare technology complies with ISO 14443A, and comes with a card reading frequency of 13.56 MHz. It provides secure access for up to 1000 users with 3 options (PIN/Card/Card+Pin) to ensure safe access control.
The relay can be used in pulse mode (suitable for access control) or in latch mode (suitable for activating/deactivating alarms, switching lights, machines, etc.).
The ID ACCESS 2000 is an ideal reader for outdoor use and harsh environments, as it is equipped with a vandal-proof metal housing and the electronics are fully encapsulated. This makes it waterproof and IP66 compliant.
|Swimming pools, Theme parks, Wellness resorts