Application ID SAUNA MASTER
WiFi/ WLAN people counter including a display terminal
- Application is ideally suited for checking the utilization of access areas, e.g. in the sauna.
- 2 integrated sensors detect passages in both directions (people entering and leaving)
- Display via WiFi / WLAN in the form of a traffic light system on the ID INFO 3000 terminal
- Web interface for setting the person limit
- Reliable limitation of occupancy following official requirements
- Easy setup via plug & play
Our ID SAUNA MASTER consists of a WiFi / WLAN people counter with a light barrier and the modern ID INFO 3000 display terminal. The application is ideally suited for checking the utilization of access areas, e.g. in the sauna.
Thanks to two integrated sensors, passages are recorded in both directions and thus both inbound and outbound people. The recorded count of the people present is transmitted via WLAN and displayed in the form of a traffic light system on our terminal ID INFO 3000. As soon as the maximum person limit is reached, the display jumps from green to red.
The following parameters can be set in an intuitive web interface:
- Maximum occupancy (person limit)
- Language (DE / EN / FR / ES / NL / PT)
- display mode
- Changes of direction
- Reset counter reading
► Application areas
|Spas / Wellness Centres / Thermal Baths|